Google+ Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

valentine’s series on my youtube channel


Hello Lovely People,

I cant tell you how much I appreciate you all on here. I want to let you know that on my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/candygirl2002 ) I will be doing a valentine’s series which includes looks, dating tips, outfits of the night and lovely mark gifts that would be great for that special day.

By the time your reading this I may have starting uploading the videos on there be sure to check them out and subscribe. I will be doing a giveaway once I get to 100 subscribers. I am also preparing the giveaway that I will be having on here. I am just going to be writing down the rules and everything and will be posting on here. Be sure to be on the look out on here and my youtube for giveaways!!!!

Im excited for what’s to come on this blog and my youtube channel. I hope you all are here to take the journey with me!!



Shareka Williams

www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams
Post a Comment