Google+ Followers

Saturday, January 07, 2012

minimal makeup look


Good Morning Lovelies,

I hope your enjoying your morning coffee like I am. I hope you also enjoyed my last blog. Feel free to comment if you have any ideas for future blogs. I enjoy reading them. Today’s blog is about Natural look. You can achieve that natural look with makeup. I am sure you all know that. Duh!!! I am really just talking about that minimal makeup look. I know if your anything like me you have those days where you just don’t feel like taking the time to really get your glam on. I know I get like that most days. So when you get like that mood, what do you use for your minimal makeup?

When I have those kind of day I focus on natural coverup. I have acne spots (which now are clearing) that I like to cover to make it less visible and still look natural the way I would like it. I use a tinted moisturizer ( get close to my shade for it to work) from mark in the shade almond.  Then concealer from mark in medium to dark. I do use lip gloss as well, light on the color. Some times I get the eye shadows in the neutral colors but that is depending on if I am feeling in the mood for it.

I enjoy the feel of not having to put on makeup, even though I love the looks I create with it. I just get in one of those days where I just want to just be without or look like I am without. It good for the relax days. I also like to add a little lash all you want mascara from mark to fully lengthen my lashes. I like to make them look kind of natural. I been into the natural looks especially since the fall and winter hit. Some of the time I just want to do the get up and go look.

Trying out different type of products like elf and mark, with wet n wild is good to help me get to where I would like to be. Fun products at a reasonable price is also what I look for even though there are a lot of brands out there I like. To name a few would be MAC, Sephora, Ulta, Too Faced and much more. I am going to get a chance to try out their products one day.

I just like to thank you all for reading this and I am happy to be writing on here again. Stay tuned for a sample giveaway. It will be announce sometime in the near future.

Have a great day and remember to make yourself happy first and everything else will work out in time.


Shareka Williams
Post a Comment