Google+ Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lovely People!!!


Hey Lovely People!!!

I hope that your enjoying the good morning like I am doing. I am doing a product review of the Wet n Wild Eye Makeup Remover. I have to say that it is a really good product to use. I do recommend it especially  for my eyeliner and mascara which is the reason why I got the product in the first place.

I have to say that the product doesn’t have a strong smell so I could actually tolerate using it. You use it with a cotton ball and sweep over the eyes until the makeup is off. I recommend it. The price is right to get it.

I give it an A. Even though it isn’t the make it go away wipes from mark, I would say it a good backup makeup. I like how a little goes along way when using this product. So I definitely would get it.

I see mine lasting a long time cause like I mention before it don’t take much to use the product. I love the Wet n Wild collection anyway and it being the first time using this product I do recommend it as a back up when your eye makeup wont come off with regular remover you been using.

I hope you enjoy this short  review. If you want me to review or if you have a product for me to review you can email me here shareka23@yahoo.com or comment below.

Enjoy your day

Shareka Williams
www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams
Post a Comment