Google+ Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Join Mark!


Good Morning!!!!

It going to be a great day. I know you all here me talk about what I love about being a rep. Have you thought about earning a little extra cash. Do you love makeup and fashion? Well you should join mark!!! It’s the best $20.00 I ever spend. For that price you get free website, 30% earnings and discounts, support from lovely team, and 80+ dollars in free mark product (your starter kit) I mean how could you say no to that.


Well I’m looking for awesome people like you to join my team and help you make your mark. Sign up at www.meetmark.com/join  use ref code 06547584.  I thinking of doing a little gift for those who sign up and make your first 30.00 order. Make sure you let me know when you join.


I hope to hear you join. If you do shoot me an email at shareka23@yahoo.com. Hope you are having a good day!


If you join you can use the email and I will give you tips and documents to help you get your start and if your local (saint louis) I can meet up and give you samples to help get started and co help your first party!!



Thanks for reading

Shareka Williams
Post a Comment