Google+ Followers

Friday, January 06, 2012

Hey

Good Morning everyone!!!

I can tell it’s going to be a great day. You know why? Cause I am going to make it that way. Remember don’t let anyone ruin your day no matter what. That is what my motto is for the New Year. I don’t want to let anyone mess my happiness or the things I want to accomplish in life because they are not getting things done.

Today’s blog is a product review of a product that I gotten in the mail for free. I won it and I thought that I would trying it out and do a review for you lovely people. I get excited to tryout new products and do review.

Disclaimer: I want to let everyone know that I wasn’t paid to do this and that it is from my own opinion and I tested it out cause I wanted to try it out.

The name of the product is from a brand called Juice Beauty. It is a naturally organic product. It is a Green Apple peel for sensitive skin. When I got it I was like wow cool product since I like products that are all natural and not harmful on my skin since it don’t take much for it to happen. Anyway when I open it up I was in love with the smell. It not too strong and really does smell like apples. Like putting dessert on your face. This product is used to help reduce breakouts, discolorations and fine lines. It also heals while hydrating. This product is only to be used at least twice a week. With the smell its hard to only use it twice.

I am giving you my personal opinion and not the opinion of someone who sells the product. I don’t want to be that person. I don’t force anyone to try something they don’t want or buy.

I think that you should check out the juice beauty product line. My opinion of the Green apple peel for sensitive skin is I  love it and would consider buying it. I am going to continue to use what I have first. Check it out and more of the Juice Beauty online at www.juicebeauty.com  So far I would rate this product to be a B+. In my opinion ( which i’m usually a hard grader) is pretty good. So go check it out.  Thank you for reading up on my first official product review on here. There will be more of them so keep a look out. Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to make your mark!!!



Shareka Williams
Post a Comment