Google+ Followers

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Hello!!!

Hello!!!


It going to be a happy day and if your not having one I hope that is gets better. This entry I am writing because it’s the new year I thought that I should write about being positive. I know some of you might be thinking. You can’t be positive all the time. Well this is true, but I think that not letting every little bad thing or things get you down and look at the fact that just cause it bad not doesn’t mean that it will stay that way. I mean I don’t have a lot of thing good happening in my life but I don’t let it get me down and stay sad cause of it. 

I learn to work through it and be around people who aren’t so negative all the time. I know that hanging around negative people make me feel the same way and know that it wont get better. I don’t like being negative. I turns me into a person I am not liking. I learn that happiness is a choice and choosing to be happy despite how things are. I been watching this youtube channel ( www.youtube.com/shaytards )  and also their other channels which are listed on their channel page. The motivation to choose to be happy isn’t always easy when things don’t seem to go as planned but to be positive that things will get better has always helped me to look on the bright side and know that everything is going to be okay.

I wanted you all to know that being positive isn’t always hard but keep saying to yourself that things will get better and everything will be okay. Being the new year and it usually the time where people want to make changes and do or be different than they were last year. I know I am making changes in my life and for my business and I know that this year is going to be a great year to start the serious changes and I would like to achieve things I would like in life.

I would like everyone to have a good and successful year in everything you do cause you deserve it. If your into prayer it helps. It may not be right when you want it it right on time when its needed. I would love to have motivate someone. It feels good to have a positive effect on someone. It makes you want to keep doing it.

I hope that you all try to look on the bright side when things aren’t so good. Remember this there are people out there that have it worse. Count your blessings that you have what you have cause like it mention there are people out there that don’t have it. I count my blessings everyday.


Shareka Williams
www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams
Post a Comment