Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

healthier lifestyle


Good Day Everyone!!!

I am going to be positive this year and it’s been getting better for me. I encourage you all to try it. It isn’t easy but I been trying my best and it been working out. I feel like I talk about skincare and pampering but I haven’t talk much about the outer you.

I been in the mood to work out. It maintain a healthier lifestyle and get into shape. I know if your like me there is something about you that you don’t like and would like to change. I want to say that I don’t want to work out to lose weight I want to do it to get into shape and eat healthy

As of today I am not going to have much junk food. I’m eliminating candy completely. Also watching what type of chips I get. There are chips that are less fat and naturally organic. I have been into salads, fruits and veggies lately which is a very good place I want to start.

Feeling good inside and out will be best for me. I feel that working out for me will put me in better mood and feel motivated to achieve my goals that I want to accomplish this year. So what are your goals that you want to accomplish? I have so many that I want to do. I think I will do the ones that I can get out the way first well the easy ones.

You don’t have to work out to feel good about yourself. You can help others or donate to charities. Do what makes YOU feel happy and feel good. I just wanted to share some of the things I would like to do. Comment below some thing that would make you happy. I am curious.


Shareka Williams
Post a Comment