Google+ Followers

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Gooooood Morning!!!!!

Gooooood Morning!!!!!

Good day to do a blog if I do say so myself. Today I wanted to do a mark product spotlight!!!! Today’s  product or should I say products would be Skincare. I love the products. I been using them for almost a year. I have oily skin which is also sensitive skin as well. The products are real fruit extracts. I definitely recommend checking the ingredients before making a purchase if your allergic to something. Mark has products for every skin type.

Every rep ( including me) has a skincare guide booklet to help potential customer or help anyone gain knowledge of what mark skincare products and what they contain. I only recommend a product if its related to a skin care issue your having. I love how refresh my skin feels when using the products.

The most important thing to do at this time of the year is to take care of our skin. In the winter our skin needs the most tender loving care cause it get dry. I know mine cause get extremely dry if not taken care of properly. I also being doing a skincare regimen. Having a skincare regimen help in fighting and protecting your skin in the harsh winter weather. I know you don’t want to have peeling skin and red spots.


I know that my acne is the worse this time of the year. I been on the mark skincare treatment for almost a year ( will be one year in March). I notice my acne is going away and my natural skin tone is showing up. I loving the results. Products I used are: That’s Deep purifying gel cleanser, Help Wanted Anti Acne Exfoliating cleanser, Matte chance mattfying lotion and the Shine fighter oil control facial mask. I use the twice a day ( Shine fighter three times a week as the tube mentions it).  I would definitely like to mention results vary from person to person. They are definitely for people of different skin types. Mark have them separately section on their site base on their purpose. Go check it out for yourself.


if you order don’t forget use code welcome to get free shipping.

If you have any questions please comment below with email and I will get back to you as soon as I get them.

That’s all lovelies
Shareka Williams
Post a Comment