Google+ Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Morning everyone!!!


Good to the Morning everyone!!!

I woke up feeling happy to wake up everyday. Did you? Well I hope you did. I enjoy talking well writing to you my thought and opinions from you. I have to write brief about me since I didn’t do so in the first place. I’m sorry for that.




Well as you know my name is Shareka Williams. I do have a middle name. I don’t use it much so I don’t tell a lot of people. I work as mark rep since 2008. I really got into working hard on it last year and it paid off. I am shy at first when meeting people but I am easy to get along with. I enjoy meeting new people and finding out what we have in common.

I am not going to get to personal in my life but I was born March 1, 1984. I am the youngest sibling and my favorite color is purple. I do love makeup and sometimes getting glam up but I am a jeans or sweats kind of woman. I like the laid back look. I do like the no makeup look at times too but with working for mark its hard to not want to wear it at time.

I am good at giving out advice though I am not a professional I give my opinion when ask. I am into old school music ( Isley brothers, The temptations , Marvin Gaye and much more).  I am a book reader. I practically have my own library and I love getting more books.

I get along with everyone who get along with me. I give people a chance and get to know them before making my opinion about them. If there is an issue between two people I get both sides of the story before drawing a conclusion. I love my job of being a mark rep. I am great at helping people and a very good listener.

Well that’s all I will talk about for now. If you want to know more comment your questions and I will put them in a future blog.


Love & Lipgloss

Shareka Williams
Post a Comment