Google+ Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

gift baskets!!!

Good Morning!

I’m on my second cup and ready to begin my day but I wanted to write on here. I am loving writing to you all. I hope you all are enjoying your morning as well. What I want to write about is how many of you like gift baskets!! I know I do. I really into getting  them. I have been thinking about making them for my mark business. How many of you would be interested in that?

I been thinking about doing it but if I get enough people interested in them I  just might. They would be perfect for holidays , birthdays, just cause, Valentine’s day and more. I mean who wouldn’t  love this idea. I think I might just convince myself to do this. Hmm…. I would love some opinions on this. If I were to do this what would you like to see and what do you think the reasonable price would be.

There will be skincare , bath and body,  makeup, and more. I thinking of doing it as create your own. You can customize your own baskets. Be on the look out if your interested in them. Please let me know what you think about this.




Positvie Message  Enjoy everyday and every moment of your life. Don’t waste time on negative things and people. You are a wonderful person and don’t let things get you down your too blessed to let things mess your day up.



Shareka Williams
www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams
Post a Comment