Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eyeshadows

Hello Everyone!

I enjoy writing on here so much. It fun to get my writing skills back to work. They are still are a little rusty but if I keep at it I will get better.

Eyeshadows

I don’t know about you but I am in love with eyeshadows. I love mark Imarks. They are so fun to create looks with. I love how I can customize them with the cases that mark have and at affordable prices. I do have the natural eye palette from elf and I do love it but I been into mark way before elf.

I do love the Imark metallics. They are awesome and easy to use for blending colors together.  My only problem is picking out which ones I would like to get at that time. So hard to choose.

I am a big fan of eyeshadows. It the part of the look that bring it all together. You can go from basic to wow. Mark has them at reasonable price. Us mark reps offer fun deals that you can save some money from ordering through us or check out online for the shades and the reviews on how they are. Don’t just take my word for it. I will be happy to assist you in your mark question needs.


Attached to this blog would be pics of the eyeshadows from mark as well as the palatte. Check more out at my site. Email me at shareka23@yahoo.com if you have any questions or would like to learn more about my current discounts.

Thanks for reading and positive message for the day. Don’t  let the bad things get you down. It don’t be bad for long. Keep your head up and work hard to achieve your goals.


Shareka Williams
Post a Comment