Google+ Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

updating again

Andrew sent me more pictures of him. So far we are going to dinner or a movie when he comes back. He asking me what else are we going to do when he comes. I am so excited that he is coming here for two week. I know that those two weeks are going to change everything between us. That means I have to go shopping for something nice to look good in for him. I have one dress in my closet that I would like to wear. I am so happy. I can't wait. I love the pictures that he sent me. I kept them all. If you want to see them email me and I will email them to you. my email is rekachasez02@aol.com
Work is going great. I have more hours which will be fine. I am getting in touch with friends and hoping to hang out with them. I have some emails to send . I will update more about my life soon.
Post a Comment