Google+ Followers

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

6/5/2005

Today I looked over my old journals that I have and notice how things are different now. I changed so much even though some of the things that I said I would not do I did anyway. Then I saw that entries about Sam which made me want to cry. I wish I would have not seen them. I read them and I even read the entries that I had about Andrew. Oh Andrew and I are planning some thing that we are going to do when he get back in town. I can't wait. He said we can do anything I want to do. No one has ever said that before. I am so happy that I can talk to him. I dont know if we are dating. That would be nice but I dont want it to end like it did with Sam and me. I dont think I can take that again. Well I dont have to work tomorrow so I am just going to try to relax and have some fun. I am okay with how things are but I hope that Andrew and I will get a better understanding with each other but I am dealing in time.
Post a Comment