Google+ Followers

Monday, June 27, 2005

sitting there thinking

At work on saturday all i was thinking about was trying to figure out what things went wrong between Sam and me. I am going to write it first. I have been struggling whether or not to actually call him to let him know but right now I don't think I can talk to him with crying or saying something I don't mean.
I know that in someway I don't think that he meant to hurt me. I don't know that for sure but I am going to think that because it make me feel better knowing that. I still want to be his friend but I really don't know what to say to him. I am not going to feel right and it will always bother me until I talk to him but at least my friend Andrew is there for me when I need him. He knows how I feel about him and I know that he will be there if I ask him to. I am planning on telling him everything but I want to wait until I see him to tell him everything that has happen since he left.
I can't wait until he comes back. I miss hanging out with him. I know that he feels the same way. He was so great to me and he listens to me. I really need him here. I can't wait until he tells me when he will be coming back.
I have some things that I want to say but when I write it out I will paste it to my diary and you will get the full info on Sam and Andrew. I am currently writing it. what I write on it I can to that conclusion when I was thinking about it at work. This may sound weird but when I write it out you will understand what I am talking about. Dont worry for those who dont know it will come clear when the time is write and if you want to know you can email me anytime and I will tell you.
Thanks for reading. I will update soon.
Post a Comment